Friday 15 July 2016

From Fear......To Here!

Today's blog post brings such exciting news!  I've recently travelled to beautiful Gatlinburg Tennessee to attend an LCN Barefoot Corrective Toenail Reconstruction class.  What exactly does that mean?

It means you no longer have to suffer with missing or unsightly toenails!  I've been doing the odd toenail reconstruction with acrylic for years.  The problem with acrylic is that it is just too hard a material to be placing on toenails because it's not flexible enough to bend and flex with your foot as you walk.  

LCN Barefoot is a product developed specifically for toenails (as it's name implies). "Barefoot contains the ingredient Piroctone Olimine, a proven anti-mykotic substance that is time-released to keep working, even after the product is cured.  Due to the flexibility of Barefoot the product adjusts to the movements of the nails and feet, thus feeling completely comfortable and natural."   

This is the same product used in doctors' offices under the name Keryflex (Google it).   I am charging a fraction of the price to provide you with safe, beautiful toenail extensions, done in the privacy of my studio AND with the option of a beautiful pedicure to show off your stunning new toenails.  

But don't just take my word for it - here is a recent transformation I did in on this client's big toenails in the studio just two days after returning from my class. 


If you'd like to book an appointment for this service, first please email me a clear photo of your toenail(s) so that I can determine whether you are a candidate for the service or whether you should see a doctor for clearance first.  Once you receive the go-ahead from me,  you may book the Corrective Toenail Reconstruction service online under the Book Now button on my website.  

Ongoing maintenance appointments will be required and the frequency will depend on how fast the nail grows (some nails do not grow at all).  Please note this is a temporary cosmetic solution and is not meant to permanently replace the nail.  

I'm always dedicated to enhancing your natural beauty and I'm excited to be able to offer this option for your feet!  

Laura
July 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment